After you take your last delicious bite, right at the point where you feel as though you may explode, sit back in your booth and close your eyes. Soon you’ll drift off to sleep. Sleep is good. Sleep is when the booth fairy pays you a visit, taking your empty plates and trash off the table. Upon waking up you’ll see a clean table and maybe even money. That is, if you put it there. It’s called a tip.
"the cold never bothered me anyway" well i sURE GODDAMN HOPE SO
CAN YOU IMAGINE HAVING ICE POWERS AND BEING BOTHERED BY THE COLD
HAVING TO BUNDLE UP EVERY TIME YOU CONJURE A SNOWMAN
"NO ANNA I CAN’T MAKE AN ICE PALACE BECAUSE MY FEET HAVE POOR CIRCULATION, YOU KNOW THIS"
- Dean: Sammy?
- Dean: *knocks on door*
- Dean: Do you wanna kill some monsters?
- Dean: Or the demon that killed our mooooom?
- Dean: I wish you'd stop being such a smartass, I'm having such a blast, why can't you come along?
- Dean: We can bring along Cas and Bobby, and maybe Ellen tooooo!
- Dean: Do you wanna kill a monster?
- Dean: It doesn't have to be a monsteeerrrr!
- Sam: Go away, jerk.
- Dean: Bitch.
i say “fight me” a lot for a girl who is 5”3’ and has a hard time opening some doors because they’re too heavy
yes good now 2 draw the eyelashes